The Ultimate Color Picker !
Get the most complete color picker with ColorPickMe, an incredibly useful tool allowing you to create a solid color, a gradient or an image pattern and then store it in a list.
Capture the color or the picture from your own screen with the magnifying glass.
Export your colors as CSS, Objective-C or Swift snippets. That doesn’t include your favorite language ? No problem: with the help of the embedded interpreter create your own export scripts !
– solid color from the selectors or by capturing a pixel from your screen with the magnifying glass
– linear gradient
– circular gradient
– image from a file or from a screen capture
– image patterns repeating X, Y or in both directions
– align image in the left, top, right, bottom, center or in each corner of the available surface
– stretch image inside, outside or in both directions of the available surface
– save your colors in the list for future use
– export the colors, gradients and image patterns as CSS, Objective-C or Swift snippets
– create your own custom exports with the integrated script editor !